Commanded and Conquered.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Disappointed and Grossed Out

Today, people are rarely respective of other's opinions, I don't know why. Whenever I see something wrong with the person, I rarely laugh and criticize destructively. But all the others? No. I tend to shut up when people comment, but when they HAVE GONE TOO FAR, they better be on guard. I personally don't like rude, disrespectful and pushy people; I may even give them a taste of their own medicine. Harboring hatred on others is bad, I know; I just can't stand those kinds of people. I am sorry if I may have to do something drastic to them.

I am very disappointed to the people of this generation today, very insulting indeed. Today I will express my regrets for insulting others too. I promise that I will not dare criticize anyone now. But remember: If someone will eventually flame or criticize me destructively, better watch your back. "Basta, ayaw ko sa mga tao na nang-iinsulto at nagsasabi ng walang katuturan."



Commander Out. Not in the mood today.
posted by Jon Jerico Ancheta Calanio at 6:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home